Gorgeous glass hearts which you can hang inside or outside!
These beautiful hearts are made using a slightly different process to my usual method. Clear glass is put into a mould, then small coloured dots of glass are added. It’s all then melted together in the kiln. They come out quite rough so they’re put in a second time without the mould, to smooth off.
There are 3 different sized hearts and you can choose the colours. Buy individually or as a set, perfect!
The hearts come ready to hang with rainbow ribbon and measure approximately:
Long Heart – 11cm high x 6.5cm wide.
Medium Heart – 8cm x 8cm
Small Heart – 6.5cm x 6.5cm
If you’d like more than 1 colour, please choose the “Other” option and add a note in the box at checkout, detailing the colours you’d like. Please note, placement of colours will be random because of the melting process.
For current dispatch times, please read the Delivery Info tab.
I offer payment plans on a maximum 3 month term, please contact me for full details and see my Terms & Conditions.
– All “In Stock and Ready To Post” items will be dispatched within 3 working days and delivered via your chosen postage option – PLEASE NOTE: This does not include personalised items, colour changes or other changes to the listed product. If any changes are made, your order will be sent within 7 working days.
– All “Made to Order” items will be dispatched within 7 working days and delivered via your chosen postage option. Alternatively, you can choose to have your personalised order sent within 3 working days via the Checkout using the “Rush Order” option.
– All items are posted Royal Mail Signed For. UK customers can choose to upgrade to 1st Class or Next Day delivery (after the processing time) by selecting this at checkout.
– International orders are sent Tracked and Signed and can take from 5-15 working days to reach you, after the processing time. Customers are liable for customs duty and taxes.
– All orders are packaged extremely well to prevent damage in the post. The packaging I use is recycled and I encourage you to recycle or re-use the bubble wrap, foam and ribbons.